Volunteers make a difference every day at Guelph Soccer. Volunteers create a sense of community. We could not run our programs, league, office or events without the support of volunteers. At Guelph Soccer, you can volunteer in many ways.
- Volunteer to Coach: Annually we have over 200 house league teams and 40 competitive teams all coached by dedicated volunteers.
- House League: Coaching at the recreational level requires no experience. We simply ask that volunteers are dedicated to their team and have a desire to learn. We offer coach clinics and all the required information to make your season successful.
- Rep: We open rep coach applications each year in August. This is an opportunity for volunteers to express their interest in coaching at the competitive level. There are different certifications required for each age group - more information is available here. Coaches go through an application process to determine suitability and fit.
- Volunteer at Events: Throughout the year, Guelph Soccer hosts many events to create a sense of community at our Club. These include; Junior Fun Night, Timbit Jamboree, House League festivals and tournaments, First on the Turf Competitive Tournament.
- Timbit Jamboree - Saturday, July 28th Volunteers needed 9-1pm
- Junior Fun Night - Friday, August 17th volunteers needed 5-9pm
- House League Tournaments - Saturday August 25th & Sunday August 26th
- Volunteer at Camps: Guelph Soccer hosts PD Day Camps and a full week March Break Camp. Volunteers help increase player's experience.
- Volunteer in our Office: Guelph Soccer has a small but mighty team in the office. We rely on volunteers to support us with the day to day administration. Volunteers are able to create their own shifts. This is a great way to help out your local Club, gain administrative experience
How to apply
Complete the volunteer application: