This program is meant to focus on the fundamentals of soccer.
- A fun yet challenging program for House League players that focuses on improving essential soccer skills.
- Friday evenings starting October 13th at the Guelph Soccer Dome
- $150 for a 10-week program
- Facilitated and coached by our technical team
- Adidas training shirt included
Our Futsal Program Includes:
- Introduction and game play
- Small sided game (3v3/4v4)
- Field size appropriate for age
- Played on a gym floor (Arc Industries Gymnasium)
For Boys and Girls Ages: U4-U7
- Coached and facilitated by members of our technical team
- Kit included (Adidas training shirt, Adidas shorts, and Adidas training socks)
We offer a variety of clinics meant for players of all ages and skill levels. These clinics are position specific and are designed to help strengthen the attributes needed per position (goal keepers, defenders, midfielders, and strikers). These programs are designed and influence player development and is a great way to receive further 1 on 1 training with our amazing technical team! Click today to view our clinics offered!
This program is designed as a soccer specific skill development program for children with special needs. This program focuses and covers the basics of soccer such as dribbling, passing, and shooting. This is a 8-week program for U4 (born in 2013) to U18 (born in 2001). Each participant will receive a jersey, soccer ball, and a medal at the programs conclusion. The program runs seasonally in the winter, fall, and spring and cost only $70 for the 8 week program.