Special Meeting Notice
September 20, 2019
Dear Guelph Soccer Member:
Special Meeting Information Package for the Special Meeting scheduled on Monday,
September 30, 2019 at 7:00 PM
This is a reminder of the Special Meeting of Members of Guelph Soccer Incorporated scheduled at the
University of Guelph, W.F. Mitchell Athletic Centre, 3rd Floor, Room 3213 on Monday, September 30,
2019 at 7:00 pm. All members (voting members AND associate members) are invited to attend the meeting.
Please find the following:
1. The minutes of the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the members held on January 30, 2018;
2. The proposed change to Article IV, section 4.1 of the By-Laws of the Corporation changing the
composition of the Board to nine (9) Directors, and background information on the reason for the
3. Guelph Soccer’s 2019-2021 Strategic Plan document;
4. The proxy document for the Special Meeting of members of the Corporation; and,
5. The proposed agenda for the Special Meeting.
The Proxy Form can be completed and returned to the Club if you are unable to attend the Meeting. Proxy
forms must be signed on all pages by the voting member and must be submitted to the registered office of the
Club at least two (2) business days prior to the Special Meeting.
Please Note: The Proxy Form can be completed by a Voting Member of the Corporation ONLY.
Please be reminded that a quorum at any meeting of the members shall consist of a minimum of two-fifths of
the total number of sitting Directors (currently 9) plus ten (10) other Voting Members and/or proxies
representing the vote of a Voting Member. Accordingly, please make every effort to attend this meeting.
GUELPH SOCCER INCORPORATED